This property is currently not available.
SOLD by Glen Godbee
* Character filled home with timber floors set on the banks of the Tweed River.
* Entertain your friends and family on the generous deck overlooking the river.
* Perfect for those that love fishing, boating, skiing or just relaxing and unwinding overlooking the river with the mountains as a back drop.
* The home features: 3 bedrooms plus a sunroom, high ceilings, timber kitchen with serving window onto the deck, ceiling fans and split system air con.
* Recent upgrades include a new roof and heat pump hot water system.
* The property has been well maintained and over the years has seen other upgrades including the bathroom and kitchen.
* The main bedroom features an ensuite, river views and access onto the balcony.
* The downstairs section comprises a rumpus room perfect for a home office, laundry with shower and separate third toilet and double garage.
* Set on 721m² with approximately 15m of deep water frontage onto the Tweed river.
* The council rates are currently $672 per quarter.
* Murwillumbah is set on the Tweed River and has a vibrant CBD, public & private schooling, a cinema and a range of cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
* Approximately 20 minutes to Kingscliff or Fingal beaches, 30 minutes to Coolangatta airport and 45 minutes to Byron Bay.
* Inspections are a must – so call Glen now on 0401 888 234!