Jaw Dropping Ocean, River and Hinterland views
Price Guide: $1,990,000 - $2,180,000
58 Charles Street,
Land Size: 1088m2
Private and unassuming from the street, large and open inside. Once you open the front gate a leafy entrance way leads past the pool and through the beautiful timber double doors into the home. It’s from here that you start feeling like you’re on top of the world with magnificent uninterrupted views that seem to go on forever. The unique design of the large 2 storey home not only maximises the amazing outlook, it also accommodates for a variety of living options. Whether it be room for the extended family, a need for a separate home office or to rent out one level while living on the other. There are living areas on both levels with internal stairs or the separate entrances can be utilised. Being fully self contained on each floor gives you those options. The hillside position, elevation and raised ground floor makes you feel like you are floating while also helping to maintain a cool home in summer and warm in winter.
Overlooking the Tweed river to the distant breakers at Cook Island in the Pacific ocean or a turn of the head to take in Mount Warning, whichever way you’ll never tire of this gorgeous outlook.
The main level features:
• Polished blue gum timber floors throughout
• Expansive main bedroom with mirrored built in robes, air conditioning, ceiling fan and renovated ensuite
• 2nd bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fan and views of the river and Mount Warning
• 3rd bedroom or large home office with ceiling fan
• Recently renovated stylish bathroom with large free standing bath
• Large entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar opens to your pool area
• Open plan living and dining areas with expansive views and wood burning fireplace
• Undercover entertaining deck with those jaw dropping views
• Private salt water pool with sandstone surrounds
• 3 great sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Living and dining area opens to your covered balcony with those views
• Modern kitchen
• Another beautiful bathroom with freestanding bath
• Large concreted area under the house and terraced backyard
The double lock up garage features a full sized loft, suitable for storage, hobbies, games room or home gym.
The home has a 6.6kw Solar electricity system.
All of this sits on a huge 1088sqm block.
Located in sought after Charles street, only minutes from Coolangatta’s beautiful beaches and Tweed’s shopping centres.