POSTCARD ELEVATED VIEWS OF THE TWEED VALLEY
66 Farrants Hill Road,
Land Size: 2acre
This neatly presented property has views of Mount Wollumbin and the Scenic Rim of the beautiful Tweed Valley. The home features a separate living space currently used for family day care. If you want tranquility and privacy in a rural setting, this is the one for you.
* Just over 2 acres (5015sqm)
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
* Dual road with right of way access.
* Open Plan kitchen and dining areas with gas cooktop
* Separate living area
* Steel frame and trusses – property build late 2015
* Fenced paddocks
* NBN available
* 44000 litre water tanks
* Garden shed
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document that we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.