Position and Privacy
60 Covent Gardens Way,
Land Size: 558m2
Ideally positioned on a flat, 557sqm corner block, this low maintenance brick home is located in a quiet, established area. Comprising of three bedrooms, the property is conveniently situated within walking distance to all amenities. Fully fenced and with established tropical gardens, the home offers privacy and a relaxed family lifestyle.
Features of the property include:
• 3 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, including master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Fully tiled kitchen, dining and family area with Panasonic split system A/C
• Open plan kitchen with corner pantry, Westinghouse oven and ceramic cook-top and ample bench space
• Separate lounge opening to north-facing wrap around front verandah and leafy outlook
• Large rear covered entertaining area
• Generous fully fenced yard with side access for the boat or caravan
• Well maintained, the property has had a recent roof restoration and new shower screens in both bathrooms
• Double remote garage with internal access and off-street parking for another two cars
• Separate laundry
In a great central location, enjoy the convenience of only five minutes’ walk to Banora Central shopping centre, Club Banora Juniors, Centaur Primary School and Banora High School. It is also only a 5 min drive to Tweed City, and 10 min to Coolangatta International Airport and your choice of pristine beaches. This is a great opportunity to secure a family home offering lifestyle and position.