Retreat, Relax & Entertain To Your Hearts Content
11 Campfire Court,
Land Size: 1028m2
This luxurious double-storey house is on offer for sale for the first time since being established, with spectacular mountain views and high level of privacy, this is the perfect place for a family to call home. Opportunity awaits for this home to be converted into dual living, with the advantage of separate access and spacious open plan living spaces. Highlights of this house include;
– Main living quarters with porcelain tiles, ceiling fan and double stacked sliding doors opening right out onto the balcony with stunning hinterland views
– Kitchen has so much to offer the aspiring chef with stainless steel appliances including gas stove top, double wall oven, hidden dishwasher, big Caesar-stone bench tops and walk in pantry
– Separate dining space for those wanting to dine indoors, with a big adjacent carpeted 2nd formal lounge-room or family room also enjoying the spectacular views
– Entertain on the very large undercover decked balcony with UV block out roller blinds and down-lights or enjoy your morning coffee taking in the incredible bird life or relax with an evening drink whilst you enjoy absolutely amazing sunsets.
– King-size Master bedroom with walk in robe, ceiling fan and plantation shutters, own en-suite with huge walk in double shower and double vanities
– Second King-size bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk in robe, with the third smaller bedroom currently being used as a home office with built in storage
– Fourth Queen-size bedroom on offer is carpeted as per all the other bedrooms, with a ceiling fan and sliding built in robe
– Two-way main bathroom, easily accessible via the second bedroom, with a bath tub, shower and single vanity and separate toilet.
– Laundry is very spacious with storage cupboards, and gains direct access to the clothes-line for added convenience ( We have x 2 double linen presses outside the Second bedroom in the hallway there)
-Double remote lock up garage with internal access and plentiful storage opportunity; no shortage of space in this house
– Downstairs ideal to be utilised as a teenagers retreat or to be converted into dual living with its own side gate access
– Study nook and a spacious lounge room with ceiling fan and under staircase storage, plus sliding door access to the 2nd undercover entertaining bbq and pool areas
– The downstairs King-size bedroom offers plenty of space, huge walk in robe plus commodious en-suite with room for internal laundry
-Undercover outside patio is another entertaining space, with a glass fenced salt water chlorinated pool equipped with top of range pump and cleaner in the massive under the house area. Great for a Tradies storage area. There is also an additional 30,000 litre water tank under the house which feeds grey water to all toilets and the laundry. Great when there’s a drought or water restrictions.
– Grassy low maintenance yard, fully fenced with an abundance of area to entertain friends and family, whilst backing onto incredible hinterland views that can never be built out.
Incredible opportunity for a family looking to have their own space, with maximum privacy and stunning backdrop, this is a must to inspect. Do not be fooled from street appeal, as this house feels like it is floating in the treetops, with no neighbours on same level and zero opportunity for the view to be built out. For commuters, you are 10 minutes from the Motorway which will give ease of access to Coolangatta city centre, beaches and major international and domestic Airport. You are a 2 minute drive to the local general store and post office, with surrounding private and public schools very close by. This one is hard to give up, but ready for a family to buy!