QUICK SALE NEEDED! PRICE REDUCED!!!
Located in a sought-after enclave of Banora Point, also titled ‘Coolangatta View Terrace’ is this quality-built two storey home perched on a generous 805sqm block offering a fabulous lifestyle. As the name suggests the property has north-facing views through to Coolangatta and is surrounded by expansive decking, low maintenance gardens and resort style pool and spa. The spacious floor plan offers room for all the family and the versatility of potential dual living.
The many features of the property include:
• Self-contained lower level with living area, combined dining/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
• Four large bedrooms on the upper level including master suite with walk-in robe, timber doors opening to front deck and ensuite with corner spa bath and shower recess
• Separate study or possible sixth bedroom
• Huge central kitchen with walk-in pantry, Westinghouse wall oven and gas cook top, Bellisimo dishwasher and plenty of bench space
• Generous living and dining opening to north-facing entertaining deck with the inclusion of a mounted flat screen TV, 2 heat lamps and privacy screens
• Double garage with security code access and rear storage/workshop spanning the width of the property
• Other features include a powered 3 x 4m shed, new basins and W/C’s throughout, A/C units in both living areas, intercom and separate laundry with drying deck
• All water included under strata fees
Built in 2006, this low maintenance home offers plenty of space and is located in arguably one of Banora Point’s most prime areas. Only a short drive to Tweed shops, your choice of both public and private schools, beaches and 10 minutes to Gold Coast International airport.