This property is currently not available.
Dress Circle Coastal Estate!
This impressive residence offers options for the entire family. Whether you are taking in your alfresco dining space or lapping up your pool side position, overlooking lush tropical greenery and a stunning afternoon sunset over the mountain ranges. Either way, you will be enjoying the good life.
This hidden sanctuary set in the quite hillside of Bilambil is definitely going to suit the entertainer and the avid gardener.
You can own a north facing picturesque property that is a real retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life..
This coastal, country estate is ideal for multiple uses.
– Magnificent pavilion style residence on 4.94 ha (12.20 acres)
– Open plan free flowing interiors and huge entertainers deck
– Stunning inground pool and undercover alfresco area
– Established gardens with an abundance of mango trees, chicken coop
– The property is easy to mow as it is mostly flat or gently sloping and the home is screened for privacy by established native gardens.
– Two work sheds and one with shower and toilet – multiple uses
– Spring fed dam
– Town water supply
– Home paddock fully fenced
– Double lock up garage with high door / ceiling will suit your 4WD
– Within immediate access to Gold Coast international airport
– 15 minute drive to cafes, shopping and Coolangatta Beach
A lovely spacious family home perfect for entertaining and with glorious view over the valley, through to the ocean. A brilliant home to raise children and entertain friends and family with an abundance of entertaining areas and privacy.
One of the more scenic suburbs in the Tweed area, Bilambil is located less than 15 minutes from Tweed Heads CBD and to the west of Tweed Heads South and north of Terranora.